Jerry Grosenick Biography
I specialize in helping families and I love what I do.
Germantown WI and the Surrounding Communities
* $75 million in Real Estate sales
*President of the Women's Council of Realtors - 2013
* Wisconsin Realtors Associaton Policy Board - 2012 to 2015
* Greater Milwaukee Area REALTORS - Arbritration Board 2014 & 2014
* Platinum Award from Master Sales Society – 2008
* Master Sales Society Realtor Awards – 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
* FIVE STAR Real Estate Agent in Milwaukee – Since 2009
* FIVE STAR Wealth Manager - 2011
* Council of Residential Specialist (CRS) - Top 4 Percent of all REALTORS
* Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
* Certified Real Estate Negotiator (CREN)
* Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
What are people saying about our Excellent Service:
Exit Realty XL was organized during the Summer of 2009 and finally opened for business on October 5, 2009. Exit Realty XL started with one Realtor and an Administrative Assistant and has grown to 15 Realtors and 3 Administrative Assistants. In Exit Realty XL’s first year we represented 60 home sellers & home buyers. Exit Realty has a long tradition of training their Realtor’s to become the very best in the marketplace. Exit Realty is always on the cutting edge of all the newest Real Estate Technology. There are currently 4 Exit Real Estate offices in Wisconsin and about 1,000 real estate offices in the US and Canada. The Exit Realty XL Germantown office represents the entire Southeastern Wisconsin area.
Jerry Grosenick was born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. I grew up in the Hospitality business. My family and I owned and operated: family restaurants, supper clubs, hotels, nightclubs, taverns and fast food restaurants throughout Southeast Wisconsin.
I founded and operated Jerry’s Old Town Inn from Jan 1978 till September 2004. It was a restaurant in Germantown, Wisconsin that was famous for BBQ Ribs, French Onion Soup – Au Gratin, Handed-breaded Onion Rings and so much more.
I am married to Laura Smith and we have been blessed with 4 children and 7 grandchildren. In my free time I love to spend time with our grandchildren, travel, collect art, scuba dive, snow ski and read.
I work in Germantown WI and the surrounding areas:
Brookfield, Cedarburg, Delafield, Elm Grove, Erin, Germantown, Jackson, Hartford, Lisbon, Menomonee Falls, Mequon, Merton, Milwaukee, New Berlin, Pewaukee, Richfield, Slinger, Sussex, Theinsville, Wauwatosa, West Bend, Wisconsin.
I work in the counties of Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Washington and Waukesha in Wisconsin.